January 21, 2009

Birthday Wishes

birthday wishlist
birthday wishlist - by beautyparler on Polyvore.com

My birthday is fast approaching & I've been getting asked that question, "what do you want for your birthday?", so without having to actually verbally say it I'd rather much visually display my wishlist (is it too obvious? LOL!)...Anyhow, with that being said I hardly expect to receive gifts & prefer to purchase items when I feel the need to buy. I'd also rather go out for dinner & drinks and celebrate with my boyfriend, friends, and family. Here is my wishlist of items that I have been lemming for some time & will hopefully buy in the near future:)


Items in my collage;
Love Poster by Jennifer Ramos from MadebyGirl
NARS Multiple Duo in Orgasm/South Beach from the Spring'09 Collection
MANGO dress from the Spring'09 collection
Dell Inspiron Mini 9 laptop
Beauté Cosmetics Luminous Volume Glosses-especially shades Paramour, Elitist, Girlie Show, actually all the shades are gorgeous
LUSH-Strawberry Bar
MAC 182 Buffer Brush "kabuki"
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. hey that MAC kabuki got my attention!!! but i recently got Tarte instead and it's fabulous!

    i hope you get all these in the end!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are lovely! Thank you for stopping by beauty parler, the online powder room...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig